"I'll Just Die if Ryan Has Cancer!"

September 4, 2018


Josie and I went for a walk together, and as we walked, we talked about all that had transpired with Ryan.  It was  after his surgery, but before the diagnoses.  Our life was up in the air momentarily and stress and emotions were running a bit high.  I handle stress with joking and laughter, so please don't take what I am about to tell you the wrong way......

While walking, Jo says "Mom, I will just die if Ryan has Cancer!"......  I reply back "No, Jo, Ryan will be the one dying if he has cancer".    Josie:  "Mom, that is HORRIBLE!"

It indeed was horrible, but it was nice to have a good laugh.  Love this sweet girl!

-Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel