The Best is Yet to Come......

September 13, 2018 (Facebook post)

My sweet husband doesn’t love to be on the receiving end of service, nor does he like special attention drawn to him, but we both realize and understand that it takes an army to fight a battle.
Ryan handles trials in his life with grace, dignity, and un-waivering faith. He is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and loves this gospel! Ryan trusts in the plan his Father in Heaven has for him, and feels that he has much more to do while on this earth.
Ryan describes this trial as a “bump in the road”, something to learn from, that will make him stronger. My faith lacks in comparison to his, and I see a huge mountain standing in our way, but not an impossible one! He's got this!
Ryan has been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic melanoma cancer that has spread throughout his body. I beg of you all to keep him in your prayers, and to send your love and encouraging words. Thank you so very much for all of the love and support we have received so far, you will never know what it means to our family.
I love you Ryan Dahlberg with all my heart! The best is yet to come, and I'm grateful to be on this journey with you forever and always.

-Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel