The Storm

September 6, 2018

I used to ask God why I had to deal with trials and, quite frequently, to remove those trials from my life. What I failed to understand then was that the purpose of this life IS to endure trials. That's the whole point of our existence here on earth. We gain experience by going through trials. What I have learned is this:

If we rely upon God, our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost at all TIMES, in all PLACES, and with all THINGS, we will be supported, upheld, and strengthened sufficiently

Seek God and His Gospel and this life will be all the more joyful and satisfying. I know He lives and that if we are faithful to the end, we can and will endure all things.

-Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

1/23 Infusion and Visit