A New Bump!

So, I woke up yesterday morning and discovered a ping-pong sized lump on my upper back. It seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Three thoughts came to mind...

1. It's a knot. I oftentimes have several knots on my back, but this just doesn't feel like a knot. And unfortunately, I'm not allowed to massage it to find out. Apparently massaging tumors can cause the cancer to spread. So I'm going to assume it's not a knot based on how it feels.

2. It's a cancer tumor. While this is a possibility, I'm less inclined to think it's one. It literally appeared out of nowhere. I have a tumor on my chest that I can feel very clearly. If it has grown, it's been minimal. Almost to the point of being undetectable. I have a hard time believing that hasn't grown in 3 weeks, but a giant tumor appeared overnight. It also feels different from the other two tumors I've been able to feel. The tumor in my armpit and on my chest both feel almost hard. This feels like it has a little bit of squish to it.

3. It's a swollen lymph node from detoxifying. I'm leaning toward this option. I was informed by the doctor in Mexico that there would be side effects of the tonic and treatment. One of those would be swollen lymph nodes. One goal of the tonic is to help detoxify the body. The lymphatic system is used to help get those toxins out of the body by delivering them to the skin. I pulled up an image of the lymph nodes throughout the body and did find that there are a few in the upper back region. Moreover, I also encountered a couple of other symptoms of detoxifying on the same day.

While I didn't have any symptoms of detoxifying for almost 2 weeks, the onset of a couple of symptoms in conjunction with the lump lead me to believe that it's simply a swollen lymph node. Only time will tell. Hopefully the swelling goes down in a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

Second Brain Surgery