"I can live with cancer, but not without my teeth!!!"

For those of you who know Ryan well, you know that Ryan takes very, VERY good care of his teeth!  He has never had a cavity and would have a melt down if he did!  He faithfully flosses, mouthwashes, and brushes.

Recently, he noticed a weird discoloration of his teeth and went into panic mode not knowing what was causing this....

He said "Kim, I can deal with cancer, no problem..... but I CANNOT lose my teeth!

Hey, there are always implants, right?  Lol...

We think we have figured out what was causing it, but only time of discontinued use of the liquid iron will tell. We are hoping and praying that is all it is, and not from his cancer treatment.

This guy just can't lose his teeth!  :)

-Kim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

Second Brain Surgery