The Daily Grind...

So I've mentioned I was put on a "treatment" many times. I thought I'd share what my daily treatment entails. It's not a terribly difficult regimen, but it certainly keeps me busy every day. I'm constantly paying attention to the clock, taking pills, fixing food, and drinking the tonic. I have to drink the tonic 4 times a day and take my pills 3 times a day.

The tonic is the dark liquid in the mason jar. It doesn't taste bad, but it doesn't taste good. It has a slight flavor to it, but nothing too strong. It was difficult at first until my mouth got used to it. Now it's not bad at all. I have to take the tonic with food, hence the meal every time I drink it.

I'm also supposed to take the 3 yew capsules with food (or shortly after food) 3 times a day. The yew capsules act similarly to chemotherapy. At least that's how the doctor described it to me. It's natures chemo, I guess you could say. It has anti-tumor properties to it.

The Chinese Formula for Melanoma pills I take with the yew pills. I have to take 4 pills 3 times a day. Apparently this contains natural herbs that help the body fight melanoma.

The last pill I was prescribed is the Herbal Formula for the Immune System. This just helps to keep my immune system functioning properly.

The rest of the vitamins are just vitamins I have decided to take due to research Kim and I have done. I take vitamin C (8,000 mg a day), boron, zinc, CoQ10, magnesium, an electrolyte mixture, and DHEA. I take the electrolyte mixture (along with salt) to help my body regulate my electrolytes since I am on a ketogenic diet. The ketogenic diet has shown to help your body fight cancer for a handful of reasons. The biggest reason being that the keto diet greatly reduces the carbs and protein entering the body. Cancer cells have been shown to have 10 times as many insulin receptors as normal cells and THRIVE on sugar. Since protein and carbs can be broken down into sugar for the body to use, by reducing this, I can essentially starve the cancer. My body runs on ketones instead of on sugar. While I would love to do intermittent fasting, I am unable to because of my need for food with my tonic.

So there you have it... My daily treatment reginem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

Lifechanging news...

Second Brain Surgery