My Back and the new Chinese Medicine Doctor

So on October 31st, I had an appointment with the PA for my back doctor. I had emergency spinal surgery on February 10th to remove a lesion that was compressing my spinal cord. The compression caused me to lose movement in both of my legs and the ability to urinate normally. So that was almost 9 months ago. Unfortunately, I still struggle on a daily basis with pain at the incision site as well as extreme soreness and discomfort in the muscles between my shoulder blades. The pain at the incision site is a random, all day type of pain. The discomfort between my shoulder blades tends to get worse as the day goes on. The more I do throughout the day, the worse the pain is. In fact, there are times that I struggle to stand up anymore because the pain is so much. I'm not an expert, but I had assumed that after 9 months this type of pain would have been resolved. I know the muscles in my back are being asked to do more and to adjust, but I thought that would have been resolved a while ago. So, I decided to have it looked it.

We met with Leah Frazer, the PA for Dr. Mahan. She's been great when we've met with her in the past and she was great this time too. She looked at the incision and said that it had healed well. She did express some concern that it was taking so long to heal. However, she did say that when healthy muscle is cut (aka experiences trauma), it can take longer to recover. She said older individuals with more atrophied muscles tend to heal faster than younger individuals with healthy muscles. So I'm glad I'm young and have healthy muscles, but it's too bad I'm stuck with a longer healing process. Her only recommendation was to have some dry needling done and go to physical therapy. My chiropractor told me that when you hurt part of your body, sometimes the body will grow more pain receptors at the site as a defense mechanism. In other words, the pain at my incision site might be because of additional pain receptors. He recommended vitamin E oil and Shea butter to help. So we will see if I can get this pain under control.

As many of you know, I am very much a believer of the alternative, holistic approach to treating disease. It has been an integral part of my cancer treatment since I was diagnosed last year. I went to Mexico to start off my treatment. I juiced. Went to a kinesiologist. Purchased a Kangen water system. Bought a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. Have undergone rife machine treatments. It's been a lot! But it's because I believe in it. Now...I don't do all of those items anymore. I had to simplify at one point. Currently, I still use the Kangen water and the hyperbaric chamber. I also do my best to eat cleanly. I'm not perfect at that, but I don't want to be. I still want to live. Anyway, back to the current day...

On two different occasions, I went to some kinesiologists here in Sanpete county. While there was some progress that we witnessed during those two different occasions, I decided a while ago that I just couldn't go back to them. I believe that some of what they did contributed to the hemorrhaged tumors in my brain as well as the extreme nausea I experienced before my arm surgery in July. My feelings were that they were being negligent in how they were treating me. But the thing is, while I know that immunotherapy can help my body gain control of the cancer, I believe that it's the natural treatments that will KEEP me cancer free.

A few weeks ago, I started to feel that it was time to get back into something similar to what I'd been receiving from the kinesiologist. I ended up finding a doctor in Salt Lake who practices Chinese medicine. He does what is called pulse diagnosing. He feels your pulse and looks at your face and tongue and, based on what he sees and feels, can diagnose what is going on with your body. Some background on him... His mom was diagnosed with cancer when he was a kid. She was treated by Chinese medicine. Several months after beginning this treatment, her follow up scans showed no more cancer in her body. The oncologists' explanation was simply that she had never really had cancer and her scans were wrong. Anyway, Dr. Lindsey decided that he wanted to help people in the same manner his mom was treated. He actually served an LDS mission in China and, upon returning from his mission, sold his truck and moved to China for 5 years so he could learn how they practice medicine. He has been practicing ever since.

Shortly after my appointment with Leah Frazer, we went to Dr. Lindsey's for the first time. He identified some issues I was struggling with and prescribed me some stuff to take on a daily basis. Since starting this, my sleep has really improved, which is great. I've struggled to sleep for the last several months and it feels good to be able to sleep again. My next appointment with him is next Thursday and I'll see him every two weeks. Based on what he said while we were there, I feel much better about working with him than I did about working with the kinesiologists I was working with. I'm hopeful that between the diet, Kangen water, hyperbaric chamber, and working with this doctor, I can set myself up for success in the long run. Modern medicine is incredible and I'm very grateful for it, but I do believe it's the natural, clean, holistic treatments that will sustain me in the long run.

Finally, more than anything else, I believe that God can cure me of this cancer. If it's His will that I live, I know that as long as I put forth effort to be healed I will be healed. I also know that if it's His will that I return home, then it doesn't matter what I choose to do for treatments; He will take me when He's ready to. I move forward in faith every day. I've seen His hand in my life in so many ways and I know He is intimately aware of me and my situation. While I have the faith to be healed, I also have the faith to not be healed. That being said, I've felt from the get go that this is "Just a Bump in the Road" and that I'd beat it. I still maintain that. While life is certainly different in some ways, I move forward in faith each day that life will eventually return to normal. My testimony has grown. My faith has grown. I'm grateful to be where I am and for the road I have walked. Here's to whatever comes next.

"Come What May and Love It"

Comments

  1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Emmanuel who cured my Herpes virus with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly Herpes virus (HVS) for the past (4)years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up havdid, few days after i went back to the same hospital that previously confirmed me as Herpes virus positive and this time the result declared me negative to the deadly virus of Herpes virus....so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, suffering from AIDS, ALS,hiv/aids,copd, asthma.. Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: ( nativehealthclinic@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number +2348140073965e been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
    through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Emmanuel helped someone in curing his Herpes virus using his healing
    Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to a preparation for the herbs items, of which I did exactly what he instructed me to do, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank GOD for My Life, i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr oso cured my HSV VIRUS, I have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since 2 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony, i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors, but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet, then miraculously came across Dr oso the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION, then i contacted his WhatsApp number at +2348162084839 or email: drosohaberhome@gmail.com i explained everything to him and he prepared a cure, that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr OSO that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drosohaberhome@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348162084839 GOD BLESS YOU ALL? .. Here is the DR OSOhttps://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Friends I'm so happy to give this testimony about an Africa herbalist doctor called Dr asika who save my life from a herpes virus that almost took my life away, Never in my life did I think herpes virus could be cured by a herbal medicine, Thank you lord for giving me a second chance so I'm using this medium to reach the life of hundreds of people currently facing such diseases all hope is not lost. How ever chronic is the sickness or disease Dr asika will cure you permanently from it for i am a living testimony of his miraculous work and you can get in touch with this doctor via drasikaherbalhealinghome@gmail.com or his what's app number +2348054478547
    I will forever be thankful to you Dr asika, God bless..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lifechanging news...

Put Your Shoulder to the Wheel